Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Road trip???

Carolyn of Diary of a Sewing Fanatic fame, did her last post on a trip to Fabric Mart. I've ordered online, but didn't realize that it was also a bricks and mortar store. A store that is only about 2.5 hours away from the DC metro area (using my address in Alexandria as a starting point)... I left a comment about a road trip so thought I would do an actual blog post about it - since I need to post something more than once a month..... I have heard from one person expressing interest but was wondering if anyone else from this area is interested. Since I'm taking most of May off, I have time to both organize a trip and actually go on one!!! I thought driving up in the morning, doing some shopping, having lunch, doing more shopping and a leisurely drive back could be fun. Let me know if you're game!!!

No comments: