Sunday, January 9, 2011

Goals for 2011...

Ok, so I'm later than the rest of the world....had to really think about this. My goals include sewing goals, but also some life goals.

1. Declutter!!!!
2. Sew one garment per month.
3. Take a couple of more classes at G Street to improve my skills.
4. Lose 50 lbs. I started weight watcher again - have to lose the weight as I was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
5. Investigate PhD programs. I think I really do want to do this, but it's a big commitment, so want to be sure before I start; especially since I will be working full-time, which I did with both my bachelor's and master's degrees...where's that winning lottery ticket when I need it???

I guess that's enough for now..Hopefully the next post will show an update on my Crepe muslining....

1 comment:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

That is a very ambitious list! Go get 'em, tiger!